Remember... I said, once I'm done with the cleaning, clearing, decluttering... I'll start the planning process... So now I need your help!!
First let me show you my little living room...
You've seen this picture ... Haven't you?? Opposite this... is the dining area....
So last year, with hues of pink and green... we had the lotus theme in the living room...
This year.... to start with a makeover... I need to decide on a colour scheme..
And that is where, I need your help... I'm battling between...
1. Burnt Orange & yellow
2. Peacock colours : teal & green
3. Purple : Shades of purple & orange... or purple & grey... or purple & a light green
So do you have any suggestions for me?? What colours should this room be?? or should I simply leave the walls the way they are??
I haven't joined linky parties in a while so today, I'm linking into My Romantic Home, Funky Junk Interiors, At the Picket Fence, Miss Mustard Seed, Inspired by Charm, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Stuff & Non Sense & Savvy Southern Style
Hope to see you this week at .... 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!